Computer Vision Laboratory
CVL Face Database
by Peter Peer
- 114 persons
- 7 images for each person
- resolution: 640*480 pixels
- format: jpeg
- done with Sony Digital Mavica under uniform illumination, no flash and with projection
screen in the background
- persons age: mostly around 18 (pupils and some professors)
- persons sex: mostly male (around 90%)
- public domain.
- Basic terms of usage:
- R&D usage
- in all eventual publications based on the results gained using the database
you have to write the following acknowledgement:
»The face images from CVL Face Database used in this work have been provided by the Computer Vision Laboratory, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.«
and a proper reference have to be added in the reference section.
- Notice: We have a written permission of each person
to use the pictures under the terms of usage!
- Contact: email@example.com;
you will get a licence agreement to sign.
- Example of person images in the database:
side view; far left
side view; angle 45 degrees
frontal view; serious expression
side view; angle 135 degrees
side view; far right
frontal view; smile - showing no teeth
frontal view; smile - showing teeth